Monday, November 23, 2009

Just a Post

No pictures.
Nothing really to take pictures of when you are stuck inside
because of freezing weather and not enough snow to play in.

I just had to write down a couple of cute kids things.

Anna loves the word
"No."
She says it all the time to everything,
even if she means yes.
The other day, Bryson says to me,
"I think Anna has lost her Yes."
Yes, she has. I hope she finds it soon.
Another Bryson cutie...
I was unpicking a sewing project last night.
(Yes, when I sew, I end up doing a lot of unpicking)
I set the "seam ripper" down on the table.
Bryson says,
"Mom, you better put that away
because I might want to play with it."
I can see it now...
our couch cushions completely taken apart.
Our primary program was Sunday.
Bryson & Colton both had their
sweet speaking parts memorized.
Colton also had a little singing solo
(thanks to mommy being in charge of all the music)
He sang by himself the question parts of
'Did Jesus Really Live Again?'
The whole primary would then sing the answers.
Bryson sang
'I Am a Child of God'
with the other sunbeams.
The whole program turned out really great.
They always surprise me on the day of.
9 months of learning and practice
finally comes to an end...
just so we can start it all over again.
:)
Stay tuned for Petzinger Thankgsiving Pictures!

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

Oh man...what could Syd do with a seam ripper?!? Let's pray we never find out...