Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Carly!

Carly is the last sister-in-law to join our family.
In contrast to Shae,
she hasn't been around the family very long...
just 11 months so far;
But, she has been in my brother's heart
for a lot longer than that
I'm so glad they are finally able to be together.

Carly is an amazing mom
to her beautiful little boy, Carstin,

And to Dave's 3 kids, AND
all the little neices and nephews she inherited

We are so happy to have her as part of our family.
She is sweet, down to earth, talented,
beautiful...
And she makes my brother SO HAPPY!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Dave and Carly said...

You are so sweet Jelina!! Thank you for the sweet things you said and for always making me feel so loved!! You and your family are so wonderful! And I sure do love your brother more than I ever thought possible! I love all my wonderful children and love all of my adorable nieces and nephews! What a great family to be a part of!!