Monday, November 2, 2009

Cookie Decorating and Good Friends

Last Wednesday, Amanda had us over
so the kids could decorate Halloween cookies
Top Left: A fire pit; Top Right: Snakes & Sticks
Bottom: Your guess is as good as mine...
The brothers

Anna, asking for more candy,
I am sure

It was a great activity,
but as I post this,
I am sad...
Amanda moves away this weekend...
all the way to CALIFORNIA!
(The boys: Bridger, Colt, Brady, Bryce)
I am losing a very dear friend and I will miss her!
ok...so I'm not technically "losing" a friend...
but you know what I mean.
Email, phones, and facebook can't replace
having a friend to hang out with.
Thanks for everything, Amanda.
I wish you the very best.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe (sniff) I'm going to miss you guys and those darling kids. Who is going to hike with me? I may not get to it's so flat! Good memories...

suzan said...

hahaha! that is hilarious! and I love Anna's costume, you're so crafty!