Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Shae!

I have 4 McEntire sisters-in-law...
and this was the year to celebrate them on their birthdays on the blog.
The funny thing is that all of our birthdays,
including mine,
are in November & December,
except 1--and hers is in January.
That is kind of strange to me...all 5 of us within 3 months.
Anyway, It is Shae's Birthday and her turn to be honored
on the Petzinger family blog!Shae has been around our family for awhile.
Ever since before Colton was born,
so almost 7 years.

But, she didn't become my official sis-in-law until 2007.

Unfortunately, our relationship had its ups and downs at first,

but I can now say...

I am fully accepting.
She gives me LOTS to laugh about...

She's fun to be around...

She loves my boys...


She loves my brother unconditionally...

She is amazing at everything she does...

She can accomplish whatever she sets her mind to...

I consider her a great friend...
and am happy to call her sister.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: