Saturday, June 6, 2009

When I Grow Up...

Kindergarten Graduation!

As silly as it is to see 6 year olds in caps and gowns--I mean...really...they've got 12 more years to go and then some--

we still couldn't be prouder of our Colton.
He even got to be the very last boy in the marching line

and in the front row on the stands. :)

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Cardwell for the SHORT genes.

I hope those McEntire genes kick in soon.

This moment made us the most proud. We are officially the rednecks of Blaine County.
Dave, this will bring tears to your eyes, as it did to ours.

Special thanks to his wonderful teachers

Spanish, Dona Jacqueline

English: Mrs. London
On to first grade next year.

We are so excited and proud of the great job he did this year.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Im so jealous of the cute graduation we pretty much got nothing here. And don't feel bad brady is in the short club with colton for now. Too bad they dont get to be classmates=)

Norris Fam said...

How much did Ben pay him to say that? That was hilarious :)

Beck Family said...

Too cute! He is so sweet, who cares how tall he is, that adorable face makes up for the height difference. I'm with Carrie, what special prize did he get from dad to say that?

*Elle said...

I love it!!! The pictures I have of Ian's kindergarten graduation are some of my favorites.