We spent last week in Mexico
(where it was safe from the swine flu outbreak in the U.S...especially Utah)
at the Grand Mayan: Nuevo Vallarta
The beach was amazing...
clean, deserted, full of sand...
This picture will go on a wedding video some day, for sure.
Chasing Waves
Aren't my parents a hot couple?
We were glad to have the resort (and almost the entire city) practically to ourselves,
but felt bad for the thousands of Mexicans who have lost their jobs
Besides the great beach, the Mayan's pool complex had a
Mayan Pyramid Waterfall
Wave pools & a Lazy River
Shallow kids areas where Anna could crawl around and not drown
Lots of SUN and pools everywhere
Water slides for big kids
(when they get up enough courage)
Colton
She could do that all day if we let her
She LOVES water!
4 comments:
Looks so sunny and warm and like tons of fun! Kind-of nice to not have crowds I bet.
Look like pure HEAVEN!
And yes...you're parents are a hot couple :)
WOW! Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how deserted it is. I have friends who live in Sayulita, a little surf town just north of Puerto Vallarta and they were telling us how everything has closed down because there is no one there. And while they had no swine flu cases anywhere near where they were in MX our schools were closed down in PC. Kind of crazy. Your beach pics make me really jealous!
Man! I thought I had found heaven in San Diego! Obviously I have only scratched the surface of heavenly beaches! Your trip looks AMAZING! I totally want to sit on that beach!
Post a Comment