I attended a viewing last night to support two of my jr. high/high school friends, Ryan Hibler and Cris Mower Westerfield. Cris was in an car accident on the way home from Lake Powell on Sunday and lost her husband, Darin Westerfield, her 15-year old son Tyler Hibler (also Ryan's son) and her 7-year old daughter Alisa. Cris has one surviving child, 10-year old Mark, and Ryan lost his only child.
I hate to post such as sad story; but in this tragedy, we are reminded how precious and delicate life is. We are reminded to love our family unconditionally and not take them for granted. We never know when the Lord may take them home.
My prayers are with Cris and Ryan, the Westerfield Family, the Keep Family and all those affected.
2 comments:
That's awful! We'll definitely keep them all in our prayers, poor Cris and Ryan! I just can't imagine.
Even though it is a very sad thing to post. I agree that we all need these reminders. Keep your loved ones close and live life to the fullest. I don't know them, but my thoughts are with them. So sad.
Post a Comment