Thursday, July 17, 2008

Petzingers at the Lake

July 4th. Anderson Ranch Dam. David Petzinger's Birthday. Great shady setup in our own little private cove. It was a beautiful day.

Ben's two brothers, John & David, and their families joined us, as well as Ben's mom & hubby, Joe.

Someone needs a bath! Meet Rocky, mom & Joe's dog.
Meet Joe. Obama? Hmmm...I doubt it.
Colton & Cousin Ethan rowing awayDavid & Shelagh all the way from Bend, Oregon.
4-yr old cousin Henry - ready to get in the boat
What we really came for - 2 Tubes (Cousin Ethan & Colton)
1 3-Person Banana (Aunt Raquel, Ashley, and Cousin Erika)It is the boat against the riders...how bad can we make them crash or fly through the air?

Thank goodness for Grandmas. We love you.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Brady keeps asking if he can invite colton over.I don't think he realizes that colton is 5 hours away=(

suzan said...

I am so excited to go there in a few weeks. If we have extra time I am sure we will be swinging through Hailey to skate the awesome skatepark you guys have there. It would be so fun to see you! I'll have to get your # again. We will be at Alturas Aug 8-10. Will you be around?

suzan said...

Just in case you didn't know, there is nowhere to leave a comment on your last few posts. Maybe you meant to do that, just figured I'd let you know :)