Sunday was Anna's special day...or I should say Mom and Dad's special day. Everytime I look at her, my heart aches with the love I feel for her. I am so grateful I have been blessed with such a sweet, beautiful little girl. I am also so grateful for a wonderful husband who was able to give her such a beautiful blessing. She was still blessed to have a sense of humor (just like the boys)...but there was still a very special spirit that I felt as Ben was speaking. The full name she was given is Anna Lenore. Lenore is my mom's name - so Anna has a wonderful namesake to look up to during her life.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Anna's Blessing
Sunday was Anna's special day...or I should say Mom and Dad's special day. Everytime I look at her, my heart aches with the love I feel for her. I am so grateful I have been blessed with such a sweet, beautiful little girl. I am also so grateful for a wonderful husband who was able to give her such a beautiful blessing. She was still blessed to have a sense of humor (just like the boys)...but there was still a very special spirit that I felt as Ben was speaking. The full name she was given is Anna Lenore. Lenore is my mom's name - so Anna has a wonderful namesake to look up to during her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Anna is so beautiful! What a special day for you! I love her dress! Did you bless her in Idaho?
Cute dress! I assume that wasn't your blessing dress, or maybe it was-darling!
That was a neat blessing...she is such a beautiful baby!
She is beautiful. Sorry we were unable to make it to the blessing. We were a little preoccupied=)
Post a Comment