Sunday, March 16, 2008

When mom is distracted...

These kids need to get outside. Winter began in October and here we are 5 months later still in it. The house and the toys within the house can only hold their interest for so long. I had some work to do the other day, so I was in my office and the boys were playing so nicely and quietly. That is usually the sign that we are in for some big clean-up project. Sure enough...the play room, which is usually always organized and cleaned up (ok...so maybe not always) had become a war zone. Enough said. Enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

*Elle said...

I'm living it with you! I'm ready for Spring,,and the CLEAN!

Norris Fam said...

Our play room ALWAYS looks like that!

John-n-Mel said...

That's hilarious! I'm impressed that you have it organized most of the time!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I bet they had fun though! Sometimes, especially cabin fever days, the mess is worth the quiet!