
Those of you who know my husband have surely guessed his favorite Idol Contestant this year...yep, Danny Noriega. Isn't he just the "cutest." Ben just loves his singing and "fun" personality. Watching Idol is one of his favorite pasttimes and it is just that much better when he gets to watch someone like Danny. Go Danny!
5 comments:
Sorry Ben, but I'm hoping this is pretty Danny's LAST week on American Idol! I may have to give up watching American Idol if he doesn't get the boot!!!
YIKES! :) It is odd that someone with such a manly singing voice, has more girl attitude in him than anyone I have ever met. He does have really pretty features, and honestly, I think if he doesn't get the boot soon, he could start to grow on me! :)
I don't really even like his voice. He just bugs me!
Ok-That Danny guy has got to be the creepest contest ever!! Everytime I see him sing I'm more convinced they have him/her singing on the wrong night!!!
I am going to tell everyone at work, Mark Hacking.
Post a Comment