I know you are all waiting for the BIG NEWS! I had another ultrasound today. We had a pretty dang good view of between the legs and there wasn't anything swaying in the wind...but there wasn't anything else real definite, either. She thought she could see the three lines you look for with a girl, but then the picture changed and she couldn't get back to that view again. I am starting to feel a little more confident that I may actually be having a girl. Ben has decided, though, that we need to just pay the money and go to the fetal foto place...he doesn't want to be surprised! We'll see.
We could get a betting pool on here, though...and wait it out...any takers?
5 comments:
Yay. i totally forgot you were going today. Sounds like a girl to me:)
Congratulations...maybe :) actually funny thing this seems to be the year that everyone is getting the gender they want. My friend with 2 boys is having a girl, my friend with 4 girls is having a boy...so maybe it is in the stars...maybe I should get pregnant so I can get a boy. So excited for you!
Well, one thing that is encouraging, is that when it is a boy, there is definately something there!
I hope you have a girl! You will love it! Although boys are fun too!
It would be nice to be prepared, if you are having a girl. I mean you have GOT to get all the girly froofy stuff! :)
I think you should go get another look... the suspense would kill me... I'm not patient enough for a surprise! How exciting for you!!! I'de be down for a betting pool, if you can figure out a way to work it out.
Yaaaahhhh for you! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment