Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friends Reunited

Thanks to the internet, facebook and blogging, I was reunited with two great friends from high school...after at least 13 years - Melanie, left of me, and Susan, right of me. Kristy, the one on the right side end, and I have stayed good friends over the years. We were crazy and took our kids to lunch--all 8 of them under 5. It was still fun--but next time it will be either no kids or at a park. Aren't they all so dang cute, though...I meant the girls! The kids are cute, too.













If any of us have changed at all since 1993, it is for the better. All 3 of those girls look great! Anyway, I've been unpacking since we finally are staying put--and am finding things that haven't been unpacked since 2003. I found these pictures from GRADUATION NIGHT and thought they'd be perfect for this reuniting post. I thought Melanie was in these, but was disappointed to see that she wasn't. I'll have to find some of Mel...but Susan, Kristy and I are all in these great last day of school pictures...and I threw in one extra one just for you, Rachel...(they were all together...and I've been meaning to post this one for you.) We missed you at lunch. Maybe next time. Again...thanks girls for getting together. It was fun.

Susan and I--we look a little too happy...or at least I do. Why is my mouth wide open? I have no idea.
The big group is Kristy, Carrie, Jen, Jill, Amber's face, Susan, and Me...
Then there is Susan and Kristy...and last is Brian (Susan's brother), Rachel, and Me in Moab.


5 comments:

suzan said...

How fun to see those old pictures! I was going through mine too and I have tons of us camping and hanging out up Farmington Canyon. We had some really great times. I am so stoked to be reunited with all of you guys! Me and my kids had a really fun time on Wednesday. We are looking forward to doing it again. I agree that a park is a great idea!!!

Kara said...

Looks like you had fun;)

*Elle said...

Such a cute post!

*Elle said...

P.S. You are my blog idol!

Brooke said...

HAHA love your face in the High School Pics!!! Ya I think Bella will turn into a vampire. WHat do you think will happen?