Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spring (or should I say WINTER) Soccer

Colton played his 2nd year of
Sawtooth United Soccer this spring

The beginning of spring, obviously, since
the grass isn't even green, yet.
They won every game except one...
that Ketchum team is good!

They even won
when playing in 38 degree weather
and snow

Grandpa, Bryson, and Grandma made
a great little train to keep warm

But, they still had smiles on their faces
(I'm sure Grandma is smiling behind that blanket)

Got some action shots of Colt...
thanks to FINALLY having a video camera.

Getting a video camera is probably the most
exciting thing that has happened this spring!

I feel so bad I've missed so much for the last couple years.

Thank heavens for Uncle Curtis and his
family vacation footage--or I would have no video
of the last two years.
Back to soccer...Colton particularly liked to play
defense this year, more than offense.

He did a pretty great job at defending that goal.

Great effort, Colt. Keep up the hard work.
Until next year...which I hope will be warmer!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

I remember spring soccer in Hailey. We were always equiped with hot chocolate and blankets.