straight & stringy hair

The 1970's curled under look
I think I had this same hair 30+ years ago..

Pretty sure that was me

My mom was trying to get some good pics of
Anna to put in a painting she is doing.

The baby!
Now, on to the new hair-do
Thanks Shalece!

Bad phone pics, but they are the best I could get for now.

Cut is a cute little a-line wedge

but the front sides need to grow out a little longer.
That's my baby girl with some style finally!
Love her so much!
4 comments:
Looks really cute !
She looks so cute Jelina. I love both hair styles.
Ok, Luci's hair might be as long as her short and she hasn't even had a real haircut yet! Looks darling, I love short hair on little girls. I miss her.
Oh so cute...I love it!
Post a Comment