Since we went camping the 2nd weekend
in April,
we got to include a celebration for
my brother Dave's birthday (the 13th)
and Ben's birthday (the 15th)
we enjoyed Dutch Oven Chocolate Chip Cake!
it was YUMMY!
I also got to redeem myself for years
of bad gifts to my husband...
gifts that he "needed"
gifts that were "practical"
gifts that were really for the whole family,
like a tie organizer,
a camping stove,
clothes he never wears...
I surprised him with something
he really wanted and didn't expect.
It was fun.
What was it? I don't really know...
some cool thing for his diesel truck!!!
All that matters is he loved it!
It is about time.
I also got to redeem myself for yearsof bad gifts to my husband...
gifts that he "needed"
gifts that were "practical"
gifts that were really for the whole family,
like a tie organizer,
a camping stove,
clothes he never wears...
I surprised him with something
he really wanted and didn't expect.
It was fun.
What was it? I don't really know...
some cool thing for his diesel truck!!!
All that matters is he loved it!
It is about time.


No comments:
Post a Comment