Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dutch Oven Cook-off

The Elders Quorum at church
sponsored a Dutch Oven Cook-off

You can't get much better than 14 choices
of Dutch Oven food!
As you can see, Grandma couldn't decide...
3 Plates?!
Don't you hate people who can eat like that
and not gain a pound!

So...not all my "video camera" pictures come out
completely clear... Oh well.

"Cheese!" "Camera!"
Everytime I point the camera at Anna, that is what she says.

A blurry picture of Michelle loading up
on Brian Peatross' AMAZING Dutch Oven
Chocolate dessert
I had to put this in here...because I love Tessa's face...
"Jelina better not be filming me with a video camera!"
It is flip video--so you can't tell what it is!
Sorry, Tessa, I got you!

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh man, I miss that ward. Seriously the best ward ever.

Just Us said...

Oh and Ben's mom, I thought was a cute, new, young mom in the ward. She is beautiful.