Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun Family Pics - Spring Break

These pics need no explanation
I am so grateful for this beautiful little girl
in our lives
And for wonderful sisters-in-law.
Anna with Heather & Becky.

All the grand kids around Nan's table

New Mommy Shae with baby London


Carter with Ben. Carter was so intrigued with Ben's bald head.
He couldn't stop staring.
Ben is laughing at Cru when he asked
"Why don't you have any hair?"
Ya, why don't you have any hair?
And my cheesin' Anna.
Everytime I pull out the camera,
this is the face she pulls.
We spent all of spring break with the family.
I helped my mom with the home show,
I got to hang with my sis-in-laws,
the kids got to play with their cousins.
It was great fun!

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Anna is getting so big (and her hair is getting so long too)!

Love the story about Bryson's cake, such a crack up!

Amanda said...

Luci is looking at the pictures with me sayin "cute Anna!"
Awe, she still remembers...For a while all the girls in nursury were Anna:)