Anna was continually climbing out of her
crib...
It was only a matter of time before she really got hurt...
So, I made her crib into the toddler bed.
but she struggled staying in for a little while.
She would fall out
or get out.
One night, she had fallen out and rolled under.
Ben went in and couldn't find her, then saw the bed moving
as she was trying to get up under the mattress,
getting madder and madder with each bump of the head.
so she ended up sound asleep on the floor outside our room.
All is good, now. She stays in.
She hasn't fallen out for a couple days, anyway.


4 comments:
You know there is such a thing as a kid rail. (wink)
I'm debating the same thing. Not ready to take the plunge yet.
I remember that being a sad day for me when Maci gave up her crib for a big girl bed. These kiddies of ours are growing up too fast. They really need to stop.
You are brave. I just barely took the rail off paislees big girl bed and she is almost 3 =)P.s. I love the picture of her sleeping on the floor. Soo cute.
Good job, Mom. Each stage and each child brings something new and exciting!
Post a Comment