Friday, March 26, 2010

Big #5 for our Bryson!

I can't believe my Bryson is
already 5 years old!
He is such a GOOD kid!

He didn't even mind that his motorcylce racing cake
said...
"Happy Birthday Jelina"
thus the scratched out frosting at the bottom :)
My mom ordered it for me and the baker asked for a name...
she thought it was the name for pickup of the cake...
not for the name ON the cake.
Oh well, he was find with it and has proceeded to tell
everyone what his cake said.

He is so fun when opening presents.
He is so curteous, polite, grateful.
He immediately comments on how he will share with his brother.

He was asking if it was ok for him to open his presents.
Love his smile!

I can't even describe how much I love this kid.
He is my buddy. He loves to make us laugh.
He loves to make people happy.

Happy Birthday, Little Buddy!
(not so little anymore)

No comments: