The Sun Valley Center for the Arts
sponsors a great event for the kids each year...
It involved
Body Sculpting

The boys traced their bodies,
decorated them with
markers, wallpaper

Then stuffed their bodies with newspapers...

Fun, huh. Nice plaid outfit, Bryce.

It also included painting a giant

pirate ship

A ship that also became a playground

Music, Theater & Sculpture Classes

Even pottery...

Where the kids got to make
their own ice cream bowl

Great Saturday fun!

I'll post the finished product
when they get them back
And Yes, it was all FREE!
2 comments:
that looks like fun! I hope it was FREE!
I just got all caught up on all your posts so I have a couple of comments... 1. Your boys are really cute and that little Anna. Oh she was so sweet in the ER. 2nd I love what an adventurous family you are. 3 your valentines were darling. I think that's it. T
Post a Comment