Friday, May 8, 2009

Two more firsts...

#1 - Washed a red crayon with the clothes yesterday. Not a problem, right? Well, not a problem until you transfer those clothes to the dryer. And what makes it even better, is it was washed with the darks, but stayed in the washer and washed with the whites and then transferred with the whites to the dryer where it melted all over our clothes. I now have tie-dyed underwear. Oh well, no one will ever see it. :) Ever happen to anyone else?

#2 - Had all three kids in the tub this morning, while I was getting ready.
Colton - "Something stinks"
Bryson - "Maybe Anna farted"
Bryson - "LOOK THERE'S POOP IN HERE"

Yep, Anna decided to unload with all three of them in the tub. Always a fear, but it had never happened to me before. I guess it was my turn.

4 comments:

Kara said...

HaHa. I've definetly ran crayons through the dryer. It was such a pain to clean up. Im pretty sure one of my kids have done that in the tub. But i can't remember which one=) By the way Anna is getting so big. I swear it feels like she was just born!

Norris Fam said...

Someone left a green crayon in their pocket (Kallie) the VERY FIRST load of a new dryer a few years ago. VERY FIRST load...what the heck! It's been green inside ever since!

Amanda said...

Oh I hate it when that happens. I have yet to deal with a crayon though, (knock on wood:)

The Hills said...

I've not only done the crayon fun, I've also seen poop in the bathtub from Noah, except I was pregnant...almost threw-up and made Jared clean (what a great husband:)