Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sawtooth United is over :(

Mom & Dad may have had even more fun that Colton did
playing soccer this year.
He turned out to be a pretty dang good player.
We were so proud of our little number 6.

I sure got to love the other kids on the team, too.
Always entertaining.

Colt taking it down the field.

Team Picture No. 1...with Coach Kaz trying to get the kids excited to take a picture...
Team Picture Number 2...didn't quite work.
She was a great coach.
Players pictured: Lizzy, Abby, Colt, Skylar, Kai & Fisher
(Missing: Kai #2 & Luke)
Our first kid in sports,
can you blame me for using an entire post to showcase it...
we are rookies and loving it!
Way to go, Colt. You did a great job!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Did he really only have 6 on his team? No wonder he got a chance to be good at it. Brady had like 12 kids on his team it was hard to even get near the ball. haha

suzan said...

How fun! You just reminded me that I need to get my boys signed up for soccer in the fall. I missed the spring session! But I can't wait. Colton looks like a champ!