Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President O.

I'm not sure if I should refer to him as Big O, Oprahman, Oh No, or just Oh Boy! Either way, he is up for re-election in 4 years.

I'll stick with Barry, the little squirrel. Disrespectful - I know, but much more palatable that Buck Fush. Sorry if that shocks anyone - but the people with this bumpersticker are the ones in love with the IDEA of Oh Boy!

I was driving from Spokane, WA to Sandpoint, ID late last night and struggling with the rental car radio - when a Spanish AM station came on and I heard "Obama Obama Obama" - insert spanish accent to get the full effect. How fitting to be 40 miles from Canada and to hear that the President is Oprahman in Spanish. America is litteraly somewhere in between right now. The thought of continuing my drive North was not an option. My family came to this country by choice because it was, is and will remain the best country on earth. No matter what squirrel is president.

Just remember everyone; Carter gave us Ronald Reagan. Who will Obama provide? It'll be a tough experience to stay tuned in order to find out.

OK - I PROMISE TO MY WIFE - NO MORE POLITICAL POSTS FOR A WHILE. I MUCH PREFER TO SEE PICS OF MY KIDS THAN THIS POLITICAL CLAPTRAP.

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I quite enjoy your political posts, even though I disagree with parts of them ;) The same reason I listen to Sean Hannidy everyday. It's a love hate thing :)