One important thing to ask yourself when confronting a liberal is: Who's laughing and who's pissed? Liberals consistently poll as more angry and upset at life. Poor anonymous liberal; I called Little Barry O out on the carpet for his record.
What I pity most of all about Liberals is their inability to take pride in their views. They hide behind an anonymous post with no counter argument to what I have said. By the way - my name is Ben Petzinger. I am not anonymous.
When you stand for nothing - you'll fall for anything. Little Barry Obama has a lot of followers who are incapable of countering a differing point of view in the arena of ideas. It is the lack of substance that motivates liberals to such quick and meaningless defences usually accompanied by name calling etc. I never said liberals were unintelligent, but apparently, I forgot to add - "yeller" to my description.
Sarah Palin knows that "yeller" means........... and them's fightin' words......
Anonymous - go stand in the corner. Bad liberal. Bad liberal.
3 comments:
Uh oh. Our family blog has turned into a political "fight." Oh well, I don't mind, because we are passionate about our conservative ideals, smaller government and less taxes--NONE of which will be provided by Obama.
Oh...and by the way...it is obvious that if you have to post a comment as "anonymous" and are too scared to leave your real name...then you obviously don't have much substance to your fight. Leave your name next time. :) Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean I won't like you anymore.
You guys are killing me! :)
I do have to say that an Anonymous Comment left is worse than not leaving one at all. Insulting someone and not being "brave" enough to stand behind your views, well, not a lot of respect.
....unless you are my brother Clint, doing a little blog surfing, then BY ALL MEANS, please don't get into it with Ben. :)
Thanks for your views Ben. They are ALWAYS enlightening.
Post a Comment