It landed 120 feet from the truck - I had plenty of time to measure the flight pattern while The Elmore Co. Sherrif was en-route for the report. I knocked out it's antlers upon impact. And just for the record - the deer hit me. I did not hit the deer - it ran right into my truck. I scared the crap right out of him and it is all over my stinking truck! I didn't even have time to hit the breaks and luckily I was able to pull the bumper out with the use of a good samaritan's rental car and my chain - I asked if he had bought rental insurance in case the chain slipped and blew out his back window. Ben from Ohio was a great help!
Count to one; that was how long it took to tenderize 130 pounds of venisson.
There were no Obama stickers, pins, posters, t shirts, yard signs or other propaganda on the deer either for you wise acres out there.......... this deer was an independent. Independents hang out in the middle of the road and eventually get ran over like this one.
Sorry for the political comparisson - but it is true.
1 comment:
That is crazy! My parents were driving through Yellowstone and had a buffalo come charging out of the trees and run right into the side of their truck. THAT was nuts!
Nice political comparison Ben! You crack me up!
Post a Comment