Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A REALLY BAD IDEA

All I have to do is leave for an evening out with the girls, and this is the kind of thing that happens. 

I think this will be the best post in the 3 year history of our little family blog.

The letter below was placed under a pillow last night.  It tells the story.  Happy reading.

scan0003 scan0004

8 comments:

Kara said...

That is hilarious=) Brady has 3 loose teeth and Brian has been trying to convince him to do something like that.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Hahahaha! THAT is so stinking funny! And Ben, tie it to the dog?! Hahaha! What happened to the doorknob!

Johnston Family said...

So funny! I love his version of the story!

Joe D'Errico said...

Perfect example of an excellent plan, gone bad!

Amanda said...

Colton:
You are too gullible! I hope this is the last time you let your father talk you into what he thinks is a really good idea. You are much smarter than this. I hope the tooth fairy compensates you for your bravery.
Love the Rands'

Just Us said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

suzan said...

OMG... PRICELESS!!!! I'm sure I don't have to tell you to keep that forever!! I LOVE it!!!!

Heather McEntire said...

I haven't checked the blog in awhile- and so Ijust saw this! I love it! I miss them so much!