Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend with Baby Girls

The kids were out of school last Thursday and Friday, so I took Bryson and Anna to Salt Lake with me.  Colton got to go with his dad on a jeep trip.  We got to see new baby Tawny and spend lots of time with London. 

IMG_5423 IMG_5422 IMG_5424 IMG_5433IMG_5437 IMG_5438

These pictures are from this summer…but since I hadn’t posted them, I figured this would be as good of place as any.  I have a feeling these three little girls are going to be the best of friends.

  IMG_53056

IMG_53013 IMG_53024 I got to babysit London a couple times during the weekend and got to experience something that rarely happens with mommies.  She fell asleep in my arms.  My kids never would fall asleep in my arms…and I had forgotten that until Shae mentioned London won’t do that with her.  Oh ya!  Neither would mine.  That’s one of the benefits of being the aunt.  You aren’t mom, and therefore it is ok to just fall asleep in their arms.  So sweet.  It was great.

IMG_53044

Sometimes I wish I lived a little closer, so I could love on these babies more than once every 6 wks or so.  :(  Oh well.  The holidays are coming which means more family time.

No comments: