Ben tried to do it all himself...but, of course, Oma still has to be doing something! She is an amazing woman!
Picture proof that even our boys liked them.
Oma is playing Colton's new game Zingo with him. It is a Bingo game with pictures of objects and animals. With almost every picture on Oma's card, she had a story to tell. Like when she got the duck. She told Colton about the geese she used to have that were so mean, so she'd hold their beaks shut while she plucked their feathers for her pillows, so they wouldn't bite her. :)
Colton, Atlas & Bryson with their Oma.
4 comments:
That picture of oma playing the game with colton is too cute!
hey...you can't have a perfect blog right when you start it!! good job. i love this oma/potato story!
I agree with Rachel... your blog is way too cute for just starting out! I am so happy that we got reaquainted and I am looking forward to staying in touch with you!
Cute Family!!!!
I love the Oma story! That is so great! Your blog DOES look really cute! :)
Post a Comment