Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Leg is as close as we got...


So, the leg is pretty clear...and we got a clear picture of some fingers, toes, arms, and head...but the little one refused to expose, well, you know...so we don't know. Boy? Girl? Maybe I can hold out for the surprise...or maybe I'll have to go to one of those fetal photo places and see if we can get a peak. If I already had a boy and girl, I'd probably just get surprised, but with 2 boys I really want to know if its a girl or not. I need to prepare, right? We'll see. I'll keep you posted. Due Date: June 12, 2008...1/2 way there! Yeah!

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Oh I am so bugged!! They won't do another ultrasound to see if they can see the "parts" next time? June 12th!! Ashlynn was born on the 13th, maybe they will have the same birthday =)

Kara said...

Aww cute little leg:) You need to go to fetal foto i can't have another friend who doesnt find out the sex i will go crazy:)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I AGREE 100%. That leg looks pretty girly! :) That would be super fun, of course boy are fun too.

suzan said...

That picture made my heart skip a beat. What a wonderful feeling to see your baby inside your tummy for the first time! I am so excited for you. Dang, now I am feeling a bit baby hungry! Sure is a cute little leggy!!