Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be grateful for this year.  We have a 4th beautiful and perfect child.  Ben has a good job with an excellent company—a company willing to take care of our needs during this difficult challenge of moving and trying to sell our Idaho house.  The opportunity to be near family in the beautiful state of Utah. 

This Thanksgiving we spent with some of the Petzingers – James, Joshua and Alecia, Joseph, Hannah and Myah.

2011-11-24 Thanksgiving Feast 01a

At school, Anna made a cute little Indian headband where she wrote what she was thankful for…it had to be posted.

Anna Thanksgiving

First of all…Ben?  Not Dad?  Then, Sandwiches?  She won’t even eat sandwiches…she just eats what is inside and leaves the bread.

Colton was given a school assignment to ask everyone else to write down what they were thankful for.  Here are the notes…

Hannah:  I am thankful for families, extended family, the church, the Gospel, the book of Mormon.

Bryson: I am gratfl for mi cuzens and for thankggeving

Colton: I’m thankful for anybody that works

Jelina: My beautiful, smart, talented hard-working kids and husband.

Josh: Thankful for health, school, family, dad, sleep, food, friends, a home, holidays, mom, socks, sister

Ben: I am grateful for my wife and family.

Joseph: I am grateful for Jesus Christ.  Through him I’ll have my family forever.

James: I am thankful for good health, growing up learning the value of hard work, family.

The day after Thanksgiving, we went bowling at Bonwood Bowl (Cam and Erin White Thanksgiving tradition), then on Pat’s BBQ for lunch and finally to Temple Square to see the lights.

These pictures are courtesy of James.

 2011-11-24 Ben Anna 01a

2011-11-24 Colton 01a

 2011-11-24 Demi 01a

 2011-11-24 Demi 02a

 2011-11-24 Demi 03a

2011-11-25 Bryson 01a

 2011-11-25 Atlas 01a

2011-11-25 Demi 01a

Thanksgiving

290426_10150427381174779_557054778_8469361_358886033_o

 327388_10150427381569779_557054778_8469363_1734618546_o

 328848_10150427381854779_557054778_8469364_2088363963_o

 332610_10150427397754779_557054778_8469535_1088736470_o

 333924_10150427380629779_557054778_8469359_999921883_o

 414436_10150458132154779_557054778_8591522_1968174122_o

No comments: