Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween

I got the kids in the mood for Halloween by putting Chewi’s costume on first to greet them that morning.  I can’t believe I got her to hold still long enough for a picture.  She immediately tried to paw it off…so it ended up being a 30 second costume.

255

One of the fun things about being in Salt Lake for Halloween is the Okland Construction office trick-or-treat party

I don’t think we’ve ever been able to attend, but this year, it was all of Pop’s “little” grandkids…all 9 of them!

 IMG_6976

They score some SERIOUS amounts of candy walking the 3 stories of that office building…

Treaters above are Sailor Cru, Cowboy Colton, Monkey Ali, Ladybug Tawny, Anna Cinderella, Demi Fairy, Ladybug London, Sailor Carter and Indian Bryson

I was the only adult who dressed up (some may disagree with that…BRENT!)

258

 

IMG_6966 

  IMG_6975

   IMG_6970 IMG_6972 IMG_6973

And it didn’t stop there…after the office was the ward Trunk or Treat. 

Car Decor courtesy of Colton!

 260

261

And it didn’t stop there, either….on to House to House Trick or Treating for the FIRST time ever in their little lives.  We’ve never lived anywhere that made door to door trick or treating possible.  I was quite surprised, though…they were done after the first street!

That may change with age, though.  It was a fun year! 

No comments: