Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just a couple fun pics

We went to the SLC boat show over Valentine’s weekend…so we could “covet” what we would never spend $100k on.  What we did come home with were a few of these:

moustachesDefinitely a good look for my kids.

We looked at houses and did a little shopping…needed to update the church wardrobe.  I need to get a full picture of Anna in this dress she picked out.

She stood in front of Nana’s mirror and twirled just like a princess.  Way more girl than I ever was!

kids4 kids2 kids3 I need a photoshop expert to take the best of each one and put it in one picture. :)

And after we move back…we’ll get more and more of this

Time with Aunts and Cousins…

bubbles

Shae is the bubble blowing pro, as you can see by how hard she is concentrating.

Just kidding.

bubbles2

3 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pics. Just so you know if you have windows 7 on your computer you can download this program called the cloud. For free and it totally will do what you want with those photos. I used it on a family picture at a christmas party and it was amazing. And FREE. yipee.

suzan said...

so have you decided on any particular area in SL yet? I'd love to get together sometime when you are here.

Just Us said...

Love the mustache's. When you move back here we should get together and take a picture of Shayne and Anna together. It's crazy how similar they look. Both cuties.