Halloween isn’t complete without the traditional pumpkin carving…
but if you’ve followed our little family, you will know that this is only the 3rd time we’ve ever done it.
This time we used the patterns. Much better.
Bryson & Colton carving away at a friend’s who invited us over for a carving party.
All the kids creations…
Colton’s (the ninja) and Bryson’s (the skull)
Anna slept during all of this. Oh well. She doesn’t really know what she missed, right?
We also got a great visit from Nana & Pop that weekend.
The next weekend was Halloween and
the Hailey Halloween Hoopla—a great chance for the kids to Trick-or-Treat.
We walk around down-town Hailey and trick or treat to all the local businesses.
Mario, unfortunately, lost his moustache before we even got started. Luigi still looks the part.
Even though it was a pretty popular costume this year, the kids were still stars. Everywhere we went…
“Hey…it’s Mario & Luigi!” The boys felt pretty popular.
And Anna got lots of “Ooohhs and Aaaahhs”….the little spider is so cute!
My spider witch matches the little spider, quite well, too.
Anna is a big Halloween fan! Like mother, like daughter!
3 comments:
Very cute! Love the costumes.
haven't checked in here for a bit... I just have to say I love the costumes and I am SOOO jealous of your Lake Powell trip! The glassy water and the slot canyons look amazing!
You are all so cute- I miss you and love you! We are sad that we are not going to see you for Thanksgiving- so sorry we won't be there! I want to play with my little niece and nephews!
Post a Comment