Belly measuring can only happen at a baby shower, right?
So, we put on the first baby shower for Shae this month.
Baby Showers also mean good yummy chocolate!
As you can see all over Anna's face...
Oreo Truffles are the best.
They live in Utah and were able to join us
with their own daughters to celebrate!
A baby spa? Are you serious?
They didn't have stuff like this when I had my first...
and it wasn't THAT long ago.
Lilly, my neice, is now full time with her daddy and Carly...
so she got to join us, as well.
They didn't have stuff like this when I had my first...
and it wasn't THAT long ago.Lilly, my neice, is now full time with her daddy and Carly...
so she got to join us, as well.
Look how long my hair is?!?
Do you know how long I've been growing it for?
I have not cut it (besides trims) since before I got married!
This is 10 years of hair growing!
who I always considered my "2nd moms"
and now consider my friends, as well.
They are always so supportive.











1 comment:
Sometimes I really want to be pregnant...mostly because I like the anticipation of a baby coming, not because I, in any way, like being pregnant. Then I see pics likes these here and remember that I'm actually a sane adult and don't want to be huge again in such proximity to the last time I was huge:) Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment