Highly doubtful, but its fun anyway. Hailey has a great ice rink that is absolutely free...including free skates and everything.

We got started on this skating thing because our neighbors, the Millers, put in an ice rink in their yard this winter.

Colton saw his buddy Owen skating around the rink and had to learn. He has been doing great. I took him again yesterday and he can now do it completely on his own...pushing off both feet.

It sure would be easier if I didn't have this one, too, but luckily she loves the backpack.
I'll post a skating update and maybe video clip at the end of the season.
I'm so impressed with how hard he tries to do it on his own.
He is a determined kid.
3 comments:
That is a great picture of you. I can't believe you skate with a backpack on, you are seriously coordinated/ adventurous!
I need to clarify that I do not skate with a backpack on. I walk on the ice in my boots. I don't trust myself that much on skates :)
There's the dreaded hat that made my girls cry in primary...ha!
Post a Comment