Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Big City

I headed to the big Salt Lake City last weekend. Just cuz. On Friday I got my oil changed, shopped at Ikea, TJ Maxx, and Old Navy all by 2 pm. Amazing. Then I took the boys (and Anna) to Jungle Jim's as a reward for being so good while being drug all over town. I decided to take Anna on a few little rides, too.



She's riding these little planes that go around and up and down.
Despite this face, I think she really liked it.


Too much AROUND AND AROUND for me.
Once was enough for my stomach.


Bryson intensly steering his unmovable plane.


For $8 for unlimited rides...totally worth it.
They can do EVERYTHING there by themselves.


Anna's FAVORITE was the carousel. She kicked her feet
clapped her hands
and laughed the entire time.

All these pics are from my phone
while holding onto Anna.
Not bad, considering I'm not a photographer even with a good camera.

Ok...a little blurry.


Then Saturday, I went with my parents & two brothers to the Boat Show


Where we can COVET all the nice boats
we could never spend that much money on.

Colt is sitting on a cool 3-wheeled scooter

Curt, Shae and Bryson...who will not leave Shae's side.
Secret crush?


Already lovin' the waverunners

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a fun outing. I love Anna's facial expressions!