
Bryson actually sat on Santa's lap. He has been terrified of this Santa lamp I have in the house--he says its scary, so I didn't think he'd do it, but he did. They asked for their Transformers...which was fulfilled, but they ended up getting something even better.

Christmas Eve & Morning was spent with ALL my brothers and their families this year at my parents in Salt Lake. The 3 boys are anxiously waiting for the present opening to begin. It was all great and wonderful...and then Santa got outdone by Uncle Dave, of course.

He sent the boys on a clue hunt to find their new trucks! They were willing to be out in the cold just to drive their new trucks.

We still had the special spirit and true meaning of Christmas, however, with the kids performing a beautiful nativity. Bryson (the one with the stick) is the shepherd and Colton is Joseph. A cute little Joseph, if I might say so myself!

Curt & Shae, Ben & I and the boys, Nate & Becky with their two kids at Temple Square for a cold evening of "looking at the lights."
2 comments:
very cute blog!
Your kids are huge! Thanks for the invite to check out the new blog...very fun. (Life is fabulous for the Sharps, and my little 4 mo. old is growing like a weed as well.) Love it -
Melanie (Goates) Sharp :-)
Post a Comment