Monday, October 10, 2011

Bubble Fun

The slow fall Home Show had a fun diversion we had never seen before…

177_edited-1

Bubble fun…we felt like little hamsters

176_edited-1It was a lot harder than it looks in these pictures.  You get inside the deflated ball, then they blow it up and seal it.  You then walk out onto the water and attempt to stay on top…pretty close to impossible. 

178

 The balls only have about 25 minutes of air…but that more time than I would ever want to be in one of these.

179

 181

 189

185183

  It was a fun thing to do, for sure.  I was really surprised the boys got so into it and didn’t freak out.  I started to freak out as they were blowing up my ball…with claustrophobia.  Until it was completely blown up I felt like it was going to smother me.  But then it was fine.

No comments: