My little girl is growing up fast.
She started 3-yr old preschool here in Salt Lake at Twin Peaks Elementary.
Unfortunately, I was quite late in getting her registered, so we had LAST pick of Granite School District preschools.
Her class is very challenging, in that it is full of very challenging kids. I have come to accept that it is good
social learning experience for her and decided to leave her in anyway. She still has another year to go before Kindergarten.
She also started ballet. She’s in a cute little 3 yr old pre-ballet class with a teacher who resembles
Ariel—so of course these girls love her.
She LOVES to dance.
I also finally found the way to make her stick straight hair stay curly for more than 5 minutes…
Sponge Curlers!
Sponge curlers remind me so much of my childhood.
Daddy was out of town this night, so we took this picture and sent it off to him.
We love you, Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment