Now that we are all pretty close by and getting closer…we get to be around for the monthly birthday celebration my mom throws for all the birthdays for the month. March is our biggest celebration with Adrey (actually Feb), London, Bryson & Jake.
The WAY CUTE cake was a perfect preview to our announcement to our kids (planned for the next morning) that we would be going to Disney World for Spring Break.
The Birthday Foursome! I love my Bryson’s smile! I don’t think I could ever live without it.
I love this smile, too. Isn’t she so cute!
Bryson’s present from Nana was very special.
The blanket on the left was given to him by Nana when he was born…and has become a bunch of threads.
So, Nan made another exact replica of Bryon’s “blankie”. He was so happy…but he still hasn’t given up the old one, yet.
He now sleeps with both. Hmmm…I think we are going to have to do something about that.
Some nice family pictures…
Nana with Tawny, who is growing up WAY TOO FAST.
Bryson and his buddy Uncle Jake
Happy Birthday Family! It’s always great to have something to celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment