Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Pictures

My sister-in-law Becky took these family pictures in June.
She did a great job.
Petzinger_kids_2 
My kiddos…
Anna_1 Anna_2   Colton_Bryson
and us…
Ben_Jelina
Colton & Bryson with their cousin Ian.  Even when Bryson is told to look mean, he still smiles!
Colton_Ian_Bryson_1
Colton_Ian_Bryson_2 
My brother Curt, wife Shae, baby London & dog Mickey
Curt_Shae_2 
My brother Dave, wife Carli, kids Brooke, Lily & Ian
Dave_Family 
The whole family…getting larger by the year!
family_color_8x10 cropped
this next one adding to it…my baby brother Jake, wife Heather and their baby-to-be. 
Jake_Heather_2 
Anna with her Nana
Mom_Anna_1 Mom_Anna_2 
My beautiful, wonderful, amazing parents
Mom_Dad_1 
My brother Nate, wife & photographer Becky, kids Adrey, Cru & Carter whose camera faces are always this GREAT!  I love them.
Nate_Becky
Back to us…with Anna barely from total meltdown.
Petzinger_Family  Petzinger_kids
It had been 3 years and 3 babies since the last family picture.  Glad we got it done finally.  Thanks Becky.

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I LOVE them! That one of Anna is AMAZING! She is so darn cute!

Seriously, what great pictures!

Just Us said...

Cute pictures Jelina. Do you know what? I think Shayne and Anna look a little bit alike, with their bangs and space in their two front teeth. I love that little space. So cute.