Christmas Morning with my kids
is nothing like it was when I was a kid.
I don't know if that is a good thing or not.
Let me explain...
off their new fishing poles from Santa.
Well, they didn't wake up until 9:30.
Actually, Ben finally had to wake Colton up...
all the aunts and uncles (and mom & dad) were tired of waiting...
Dad told Colt that he missed Christmas.
Dad told Colt that he missed Christmas.
That got him up quickly...
But they still wanted to get dressed
and eat breakfast before
heading downstairs to see what Santa had brought.
What kind of kids have we created?
she did know that there were presents for her.
The first gift she opened from her Aunt Angie was a new baby doll.
She immediately began saying,
"Baby! Baby! Baby!"
I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited for a doll.
Her cousins (Uncle Dave & Aunt Carli)
got her a stuffed bear with different outfits.
Daisy the dog got to chewing off an eye the very first night
:(
Who needs a bear with 2 eyes, anyway.
It doesn't bother her.
She ended up with two baby dolls
and a stroller
which she uses for both dolls at the same time.
A little crowded.
Colton gets a soccer net from Nate & Becky (appropriate).
He plans on putting it to winter use on the hockey rink.
Good thing Atlas has grandparents,
or he wouldn't get a thing for Christmas.
We can always count on Nana & Pop to take care of our
1st child.
And this year was the best yet...
A SQUIRRIL!
(Those who know Atlas well know what a squirril means to him)
She immediately began saying,
"Baby! Baby! Baby!"
I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited for a doll.
Her cousins (Uncle Dave & Aunt Carli)got her a stuffed bear with different outfits.
Daisy the dog got to chewing off an eye the very first night
:(
Who needs a bear with 2 eyes, anyway.
It doesn't bother her.
She ended up with two baby dollsand a stroller
which she uses for both dolls at the same time.
A little crowded.
He plans on putting it to winter use on the hockey rink.
Good thing Atlas has grandparents,or he wouldn't get a thing for Christmas.
We can always count on Nana & Pop to take care of our
1st child.
And this year was the best yet...
A SQUIRRIL!(Those who know Atlas well know what a squirril means to him)
matching black, red & white...
don't have a picture of the boys...
maybe next week.
It was a fun, relaxing, low-key kind of Christmas this year.
Completely enjoyable!


1 comment:
My siblings and I were exactly the same, my Dad had to wake us up every year. We all enjoy our sleep I guess.
Your hair is so cute by the way.
Post a Comment