In April, my dad was diagnosed with cancer.
The cancer is a really rare form of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
There is one doctor in Nebraska who knows the most about this cancer--which isn't too much. The doctor says, though, that it can be very aggressive
and show up anywhere in your body.
It showed up in my dad as a tumor in his ear,
which he immediately had checked...so, they caught it very early.
He had his 2nd of 3 chemo treatments on Wednesday,
and it was time to let go of the "old man" look of a few white whispy hairs
and shave it all off.
I'd say he's pretty handsome bald.
The kids were fascinated with Pop's baldness.
3 comments:
Our prayers are with you guys. Your dad is such a great guy. I have to admit he does look great bald. Alot of people can't pull that off=)
He looks happy to be bald :)
Good luck with the last treatment!
I think he looks good bald! Young! Gray is aging. (was he gray??)!
Post a Comment